Once your order has shipped, we’ll send you an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your package once it’s in transit.
You can also sign up for text alerts about your package. You’ll know when your package ships, when it’s about to be delivered, and when it’s been delivered.
Note: Some UPS and FedEx shipments are handed over to your local post office for final delivery. If your package says delivered on UPS.com or FedEx.com and you still don’t have it, search using the long, all numeric tracking number on USPS.com for additional tracking information.
Tracking your order as a guest? No problem! How are you visiting the Unicase Online Store Customer Service site today?
• Choose order status at the top of any page.
• Under Account then Order, enter your Order ID and your Billing email. You can find your order number on your confirmation email.
• Choose the menu button in the upper-right corner.
• Choose “Account” then “Orders” at the bottom of the page.
• Enter your order ID and the billing e-mail. Select “Track”.
• Click on “Order Details”. The items in your order will be listed. If your order is shipping in more than one box, each box will have its own tracking number.
• Click on “Track Shipment” to get information on each one.
► Does your package say delivered but you still don’t have it?
► Tracking APO/FPO Orders
- Because we want to ship your order to you quickly, your order might ship in more than one box. View your shipment confirmation email to see each tracking number tied to each box. All packages may not be delivered at the same time.
- Please wait for the full shipping timeframe for your whole order to be delivered.
- We know you’re excited to get the items you’ve ordered! When you review your tracking information, know that there might be a delay in updating your order’s movement. Check back on the carrier’s website later.
Have more questions?
Call us at+1 866-681-3107